1. It is the parent’s responsibility to send a child regularly for the sessions and not randomly.
Random visits may not give desired results.
2. Correspondence for scheduling should be done strictly in the following format.
The SMS should be strictly sent on the dedicated mobile number for your child (you can see the number if you login in your own online account at mathvisionapp.com ).
3. If you want a send a feedback on your child or want to know the progress of your child, you can send an SMS to the dedicated mobile number.
4. Parents are encouraged to login to your own online account and check the Average Grade Prediction, HW and the teacher’s remarks column. This will give you an idea of your child’s progress after every session.
5. Any point of time, if your child wants to leave the centre, then your unused credit will be refunded within 24 hours.
Please note that refund will not be provided for the sessions attended.
I hereby accept the terms and conditions of Math Vision.